WE’RE OPEN and ready to assist you – Quote, Enroll, Call 24X7 – Message From Our President
COVID-19 Solutions – Click here – Health insurance, TeleHealth app, FREE Rx app up to 80% savings
Cyber/Breach Insurance Program Protection Tips
- Implementing the following will reduce the likelihood that you’ll experience a data breach.
- Breaches come from external hackers and a good number from simple carelessness
Protect sensitive information at all cost
- Keep sensitive information on a “need to know” basis
- Update your software regularly
- Back-up your files to an encrypted flash drive or external hard drive
- Use passwords, or physical locks to keep sensitive electronic data and physical files accessible
only to those who need it
- Deploy extensive firewall protection via your home or business routers
- If computers, phones, tablets are donated or traded in, be certain to completely wipe all data
- Secure & then completely destroy notes containing usernames, passwords, customer personal
or payment information, etc.
- Be alert to impersonators by being careful about who you trust online
- Safely dispose of personal information by shredding documents
- Use strict privacy settings on your computer, devices and internet browsers
- Be careful when sharing personal information on social media
- Be cautious of what you download from the Internet
- If your social security number is requested by a vendor, ask why it’s needed and how it will be
used and protected
- Regularly check your credit report to ensure you don’t see accounts you didn’t open
Questions to ask yourself
- What information do you collect?
- How do you store the information?
- Who has access to the information?
- How do you protect your data?
- What steps are you taking to secure you computers, smartphone, email and other tools?
Your data may have been compromised if you notice any of the following:
- You see unexpected withdrawals from your bank account
- You don’t receive your bills or other mail
- You clicked on an unfamiliar link from an unknown sender in an email that caused computer issues
Exclusively Endorsed by the Direct Selling Association
PRO Insurance Managers is endorsed exclusively by over 100 national associations. Leaders in their respective and diverse industries, these groups encompass a universe of over 20,000,000+ individuals.
We are now saving half of what we would have paid through our former plan.
After seeing our premium increase every six months, we changed to broader coverage plans offered by PRO and were able to go from $700 a month to $368, a savings of $4,000 a year for our family of 4!
Jim & Sharon Young CA
Need Advice? 1-800-821-7383 Toll Free.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Speak with one of our licensed Professional Advocates anytime
DISCLAIMER: Products and services referenced herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. Never cancel coverage until advised that replacement coverage is effective.