Short Term Medical Insurance
- Save up to 60% vs Obamacare – As low as $1 day
- Jan 2019 – No Government Penalties Apply
- Flexible coverage – 30 days to 12 months
- Available any time of the year
- Guaranteed Issue plans available
- Also great for between jobs, or if you don’t have a Qualifying Event
NEW – Enroll for up to 12 months of coverage depending on state!
Plans & Options can include:
- Start coverage as early as the next day
- Choose single payment for up to 24% discount
- See any network provider of your choice
- Many plans with Doctors office & Prescription co-pays
- Many plans with Preventive & Wellness & Urgent Care Copay Benefits
- Return of unused premium if you cancel coverage prior to expiration
United Healthcare bundle
Add Healthiest You (app to video chat with a doctor) and the low cost Accident coverage to any Short Term plan, if you’re accidentally injured (broken bone, car accident, sprain, etc.) you’re paid cash directly that can be used to pay your deductible, expenses and more!
Plans do not pay for pre-existing conditions or for preventive services. Short Term Medical Insurance is not minimum essential coverage. Plan availability may change without notice.
Exclusively Endorsed by the Direct Selling Association
PRO Insurance Managers is endorsed exclusively by over 100 national associations. Leaders in their respective and diverse industries, these groups encompass a universe of over 20,000,000+ individuals.
I quit my full-time job and pursued my dream!
“Thank you so much for having coverage available for me to quit my full-time job and pursue my dream!”
Sara B. WI
Need Advice? 1-800-821-7383 Toll Free.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Speak with one of our licensed Professional Advocates anytime
DISCLAIMER: Products and services referenced herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. Never cancel coverage until advised that replacement coverage is effective.