Short Term Medical Insurance
- Save up to 60% vs Obamacare – As low as $1 day
- Available any time of the year – next day coverage
- Guaranteed Issue plans available
- Jan 2019 – No Government Penalties Apply
- Also great for between jobs, or if you don’t have a Qualifying Event
- Plans do not cover preventive services or pre-existing conditions
NEW – Enroll for 30 days up to 36 months of coverage varies by state!
Enroll for a Short Term then add these Bundle Options –
- 100% coverage for preventive & wellness services – Click here for details
- TeleMed App – starts at $11/month. Video chat with a doctor immediately, don’t wait days to get into your doc, no more waiting rooms, no germs, no travel time, no copay or consultation fees, doctors can even prescribe medication, Click here for more
Plans & Options can include:
- Start coverage as early as the next day
- United Healthcare – 24% discount when you choose “Single Payment” option | up to 36 months coverage in AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NE, NC, NV, SC, TN, TX & WV
- National General – 20% discount for plans less than 6 months in Texas | 10% discount for plans less than 6 months in AL, AR, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, ME, NC, NE, OH, SD, SC, TN, VA, UT, WI, WY, WV
- See any network provider of your choice
- Many plans with Doctors office & Prescription co-pays
- Many plans with Preventive & Wellness & Urgent Care Copay Benefits
- Return of unused premium if you cancel coverage prior to expiration
Plans do not pay for pre-existing conditions or for preventive services. Short Term Medical Insurance is not minimum essential coverage. Plan availability may change without notice.
Exclusively Endorsed by the Direct Selling Association
PRO Insurance Managers is endorsed exclusively by over 100 national associations. Leaders in their respective and diverse industries, these groups encompass a universe of over 20,000,000+ individuals.
Rich took the extra time necessary to listen
“I can’t begin to tell you the trouble we’ve had finding a health insurance plan that would accommodate our family. I have diabetes and while it is a mild form, companies were not interested in offering me coverage. After speaking to PRO Insurance (Rich took the extra time necessary to listen to all of my […]
Barbara Rodenhill TX
Need Advice? 1-800-821-7383 Toll Free.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Speak with one of our licensed Professional Advocates anytime
DISCLAIMER: Products and services referenced herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. Never cancel coverage until advised that replacement coverage is effective.