Short Term Medical Insurance
- Save up to 60% vs Obamacare – As low as $1 day
- Jan 2019 – No Government Penalties Apply
- Flexible coverage – 30 days to 36 months
- Available any time of the year
- Guaranteed Issue plans available
- Also great for between jobs, or if you don’t have a Qualifying Event
NEW – Enroll for up to 12 or even 36 months of coverage depending on state!
Plans & Options can include:
- Start coverage as early as the next day
- United Healthcare – 24% discount when you choose “Single Payment” option | up to 36 months coverage in AL, AR, AZ, FL, GA, KY, LA, MS, NE, NC, NV, SC, TN, TX & WV
- National General – 20% discount for plans less than 6 months in Texas | 10% discount for plans less than 6 months in AL, AR, FL, GA, KS, KY, LA, ME, NC, NE, OH, SD, SC, TN, VA, UT, WI, WY, WV
- See any network provider of your choice
- Many plans with Doctors office & Prescription co-pays
- Many plans with Preventive & Wellness & Urgent Care Copay Benefits
- Return of unused premium if you cancel coverage prior to expiration
United Healthcare bundle
Add Healthiest You (app to video chat with a doctor) and the low cost Accident coverage to any Short Term plan, if you’re accidentally injured (broken bone, car accident, sprain, etc.) you’re paid cash directly that can be used to pay your deductible, expenses and more!
Plans do not pay for pre-existing conditions or for preventive services. Short Term Medical Insurance is not minimum essential coverage. Plan availability may change without notice.
Exclusively Endorsed by the Direct Selling Association
PRO Insurance Managers is endorsed exclusively by over 100 national associations. Leaders in their respective and diverse industries, these groups encompass a universe of over 20,000,000+ individuals.
Do you carry inventory and/or participate in vendor shows?
Talk to Rich at PRO Insurance Managers… he will help you with all of your insurance needs and make sure you are covered with reasonable rates too! Very helpful, professional, quick, courteous and an all-around pleasure to work with!
Need Advice? 1-800-821-7383 Toll Free.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm CST
Speak with one of our licensed Professional Advocates anytime
DISCLAIMER: Products and services referenced herein may not be available in all jurisdictions. The information and descriptions contained herein are not intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. Never cancel coverage until advised that replacement coverage is effective.